8 Simple ways of How to tell if your girlfriend is cheating
Sometimes, relationships are easy to make, but are extremely difficult to maintain, especially if you talk about the relationship of boyfriend and girlfriend. So many issues can arise from time to time, and if you fail to tackle things right, you will lose the plot quickly. In these types of relationships where two young lovers are involved, one of the most common issues is infidelity of one partner. Of course, there are signs that make a person think the other party is showing little or no interest in keeping a relationship intact, but still, you should proceed with extreme care – especially if you ‘think’ you have a cheating girlfriend to take care of.
What Puts Men in Doubt
Have you been in a relationship with a girl for a couple of years or so? Do you really love her? And she also reciprocates by saying that she’s madly in love with you, and wants to marry you to live happily ever after? That’s great. But have you been noticing her to behave differently quite recently? Now, she doesn’t want to see you every other day, and your phone calls are not long and rich with conversation. Well, these could definitely be the signs of cheating.
While it’s true that your girlfriend may no longer be interested in keeping in touch with you, it’s important that you don’t make a quick decision. She may simply be under stress or something may have had the better of her – and it might not be cheating at all. So, what should you do now?
How to Tell if Your Girlfriend is Cheating?
It’s true that your macho side will always make you think that she’s not cheating on you, and you’re still the center of her universe. But if Kirsten Stewart can cheat on Robert Pattinson, then the chances are that you may also be dealing with an unfaithful partner. Interestingly though, there are always certain signs of cheating that will tell you that you don’t have to continue with a relationship, and it’s time to move on. Here are a few important signs to help you make a decision.
- If you ask how to tell if your girlfriend is cheating, the very first sign is that she will show little to no interest in hanging with your friends or taking part in your family functions. This detachment is usually because she is excited about something else happening in her life, which she thinks is a lot better than hanging out with your friends. Moreover, this detachment could also be due to a condition called “cheater’s remorse”, which shows that she’s feeling guilty about what she have done – and she thinks she should avoid your circles to keep the mental anguish in check.
- When your girlfriend is in love with you, you two will have long hours to communicate with each other and that too with harmonious precision. But if you have noticed a change in her behavior, and it feels like she’s always on the lookout for an excuse to lash out at you, it may be a sign of cheating. Your girlfriend may be behaving like this to tell herself that she has done nothing wrong, and that you were imperfect in many ways. Similarly, this constant nagging behavior may be because it helps her relieve her nagging guilt. It means that if your girlfriend has just recently started to point out your every flaw, it may be because she’s cheating on you.
- While trying to find exactly how to tell if your girlfriend is cheating, you will often notice a common sign – the appearance of a mysterious friend. In most of these cases where girlfriends cheat on their boyfriends, it’s quite common to notice a mysterious friend entering the story. This friend could be anyone – an old friend, a coworker, or anyone else. But what makes things suspicious is that she will make every effort to keep this ‘new’ friendship under wraps – any general details about this new character will be hard to come by. If that’s the case, this could definitely be a warning sign for you.
- Another important sign of cheating is that you will notice her to avoid your questions as much as possible. In most cases, a cheating girlfriend will refuse to answer the fairest of questions – or her answers will be extremely ambiguous or confusing. She may also show anger and become hostile when you ask simple questions like what kept her out at night. She will try to take a defensive side and won’t disclose simple information that she never had issues disclosing a few weeks, or months, back. That’s usually because of her confused state of mind – she may be feeling guilty, or she may just be searching for a lie to keep you in dark.
- A change in her priorities with a little to no time for you is another telltale sign that she may be cheating on you. In fact, if you notice a serious shift in her daily priorities for no obvious reason, this may well be because she’s in a heavy and hot romance with another guy. Suddenly, you will not be asked for Sunday dates at the movies, or she may show no interest in joining you in activities that you two have been enjoying a lot in the past. This change in schedule or priorities is generally because she is more interested in planning a date with her new flame.
- If you have been noticing her to put in more effort to dress to kill and try all those skimpy outfits that would make her look sexy, this may be due to her new found love. What it means is that you will see her try everything to look gorgeous, and this is exactly how she dressed when you two started dating for the first time. If she’s paying attention to herself like she was doing when she first met you, it’s generally a sign that she’s trying to impress someone else with her beauty. And if you notice her going out of the way to try new stuff to look cool, this may be due to the fact that she wants to change her look a bit to make her new ‘flame’ happy. Even if you think that she always has that desire to look sexy, but if you believe she’s not respecting your opinion and trying different things, you should take it as a warning sign.
- Another important sign of how to tell if your girlfriend is cheating on you is that you will notice her become more autonomous. It means you will notice her drop “we” from her life, and she will refer to different issues more autonomously – she will now switch to “I”. Moreover, you will see her pay no respect to your opinion – she will do things without even bothering to consult with you for a minute. Her plans will now be different, and while talking about her plans, she will now ‘forget’ to hold your hand. In most cases, this kind of behavior is a sign that she is no longer interested or comfortable having you in the picture – she may be cheating on you, or she may simply be looking to walk out of this relationship.
- Another important sign of cheating that not only applies on girlfriends but applies on wives as well is that she will have no urge to make love to you. Sometimes, you may have not started a sexual relationship with your girlfriend, but even in that case, she will not be comfortable you holding her hand or kissing her lightly. In case of husband and wife, or girlfriend/boyfriend where they share a sexual relationship, you will notice that your female partner is not interested in having sex with you. If you have noticed this lack of interest in lovemaking just recently, this could be because she’s dating someone else, and finds it uncomfortable to sleep with you. In fact, you should be surprised if she suddenly starts to talk negatively about your performance in bed. If this change is evident and you feel you cannot satisfy her sexually, this could be because she has her priorities changed and she’s thinking of someone else while in bed with you.
These are some of the ways of how to tell if your girlfriend is cheating on you. Always keep in mind that you will only be deluding yourself into thinking that your girlfriend is never going to cheat – but at the same time, you should never make a hasty decision. Although these above mentioned signs tell that your partner has lost interest in you, this may or may not be because she has found a new love. Therefore, you should always take your time, and if her behavior is not due to infidelity, you might discover something else that needs your attention.